College Graduate Program
Let the savings commence with a $750 rebate on select new Toyota models when you finance or lease through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. This rebate is available for recent or new college grads, including graduates from accredited degree programs1 who qualify for the Toyota Financial Services College Graduate Finance Program.
Learning Is Earning
Learning is Earning. Turn your degree into a hard-earned reward.
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs
- Competitive APRs on all new and untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate on select new Toyota Camry(excludes Hybrid models), Corolla, Prius (excludes Plug-in Hybrid), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma or Yaris when financing or leasing through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services
Making the grade: How to qualify
Earn your degree.To qualify for the rebate and finance program, you must: meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Provide proof of graduation in the past two years or in the next six months
- Be employed or have proof of future employment
- Have sufficient income to cover living expenses and vehicle payments
For complete program details or additional information, contact your Toyota Dealer.