Haunted Houses Near Whittier
Ready to experience some thrills and chills this Halloween season? Then why not take your new Toyota vehicle on a ride to some of the best haunted houses in California, all of which are located just a short trip from Whittier? Browse these terrifying haunted houses in California and feel free to contact us if you have any questions about times, locations, or prices!
Best Haunted Houses in California
Whether you’re looking to push your senses and skills to the limit, explore an abandoned psychiatric ward, or discover past horrors of the city of Los Angeles, it’s guaranteed that there’s a haunted house in California for every Los Angeles horror enthusiast. Take a look at your available options and visit if you dare:
- Around 1961, All Saints Lunatic Asylum, a one-time state-of-the-art mental health facility, lost funding and was forced to close its doors. With patients unable to leave and doctors with nowhere to go, the once cutting-edge mental health facility fell into obscurity. Now for the first time in over 50 years, you will for a limited time be able to tour this forsaken facility.
- Hollywood, heartbreak, and tragedy – find out why Los Angeles is the city where dreams are made until they become ghoulish nightmares. LA Ghosts offers a remorseless look at Tinsel Town’s dark and mysterious past. Our once-in-a-lifetime collection of unnerving and captivating historical stories reveals what makes this city one of the most compelling haunted locations in the country.
- A horrifying and thrilling 5000 sq. ft. venue where adrenaline and fighting for survival become all too necessary, Haunt of Halloween is a frighteningly realistic haunted attraction that unmasks the true spirit of Halloween! Psychologically designed to shock your senses, test your limits, and force you to confront your deepest fears, Haunt of Halloween is not to be missed. Bring your closest friends with you to share the screams and to watch your back as you make your way through this terrifying maze.
- Dark Harvest is the only haunted corn maze walkthrough in all of Southern California. This bone-chilling labyrinth covers more than an acre and takes over 30 minutes to walk through. Get ready to be scared, thrilled, and startled by these terrifying spirits, and be prepared for loud noises, special effects, gory visuals, and terrifying imagery.
- Face your fears at Ventura County Fear Grounds. Can you survive The Cage? Your job: survive. Their job: to stop you. The Terror Trail – Stay on the path! Evil has escaped but nothing will harm you if you remain on the trail. The Fright Train – 100 fields of fright!
- Caitlin Manor Haunted House possesses over 20 horrifying rooms of terror including the Room of Bewitchment, Clown Room, Zombie Room, and the unimaginable Doll House. Full of ghouls, clowns, zombies, and classics like Michael Myers, Freddy, and Jason…you may want to call your loved ones before visiting…
- Within the walls of a normal suburban house, a twisted serial killer brings his gruesome thoughts to life. While trying to catch this killer the local Yucaipa police department has exhausted all their resources, but with your help, the killer can be caught. As you sneak into this unsuspecting home, hopefully undetected, you will realize that you made a grave mistake. Without any knowledge of The Evil Within, the moment you stepped a foot onto the property, you went from being the hunter to the HUNTED.
Search for More Haunted Houses in California with Toyota of Whittier!
Interested by the haunted houses near Whittier we’ve listed above and eager to find out about other places to freak out near West Covina? Toyota of Whittier has plenty of fantastic local recommendations to offer – just get in touch with us at (562) 375-4795 today!
More from Toyota of Whittier
Did you know that this week is National Teen Driver Safety Week? October 17-23, 2021. We are using this week as a reminder to talk to our teenage children about the importance of staying safe behind the wheel. While these are important conversations to have every week, this week we are being sure…
Fun Fall Things to do near Los Angeles Looking for the best things do in Fall in the LA Area? Arguably the best season to experience in California, there’s not a shortage of fun things to do and see in the Fall. From apple orchards to football games, don’t let this amazing season pass you…
Are you thinking, “Maybe it’s time to try selling my car to a dealership?” When selling your car to a dealership like Toyota of Whittier, you can skip the stress of trying to sell the vehicle yourself. You also have the lucrative opportunity to apply the trade-in value of your old car to the purchase of…